Rapid Recovery provides Upper and Lower Extremity Bracing, including but not limited to: Hip, Neck, Back, Knee and Ankle. We carry a full line of Breg/Bledsoe Bracing products for your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
A reputable name in the orthopedic industry for 30 years, Bledsoe Brace Systems continues to provide innovative, quality products and exceptional service to its customers and its patients. Bledsoe products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals to treat patients with musculoskeletal conditions resulting from degenerative diseases, deformities, traumatic events and sports-related injuries.
Z12 Adjustable Knee Brace
The next generation of the popular, dual-upright Z12 OA design, features an adjustable condyle building up to 6 additional degrees of correction to the brace. The Z12 is ideal for patients with an active lifestyle who may need additional support from a dual upright brace due to ligamentous instability. The new adjustable condyle will allow patients to make minor load adjustments by sliding the loading level through 5 settings. The Z12 frame is made of magnesium - our lightest-weight OA brace.
- Low-profile frame
- Adjustable hinge
- Unique upper calf strapping mimmicks a finger-trap design to minimize migration
- For specific activities, not all day wear
- For patients with combined instability as well as mild-moderate OA
- Not recommended for patients with abnormal amount of redundant tissue
- OK for activities like basketball, skiing, softball, etc.
- Not OK for contact sports like football, rugby, etc.
Frame Length: Standard 13" for patients under 5'5" Extended 15" for patients 5'6" and above
Available Options: Off the Shelf or Custom
Suggested HCFA Code: L1846 custom PDAC approved Code: L1845 OTS
For more information on the Bledsoe Z-12 Adjustable OA knee brace click here.
Z-12 Light Knee Brace
- Z-12 frame is made of magnesium and is our lightest weight brace
- Pivoting gastroc strapping system minimizes migration
- Provides stability and support following injury or reconstruction of the ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL and menisci.
For more information on the Bledsoe Z-12 knee brace click here.
Post-op positions vary; therefore the aluminum support can be positioned in a variety of ways including: 0° to full internal rotation, up to 70° external rotation and up to 45° abduction.
Our signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patient’s unique torso shape and prevents anterior migration that is common with shoulder braces. The ARC 2.0 universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace – right or left, football player or gymnast.
The ARC 2.0 features 2.0 material for maximum breathability and comfort. 2.0 material captures moisture and moves it away from the skin to another layer of fabric for quick evaporation, drying the skin 4x faster than typical breathable materials.
Possible HCPCS Code: L3960*
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling
- For non-surgical or post-operative support and immobilization of the injured shoulder when varying degrees of internal rotation, external rotation and abduction are required
- Brace positions include gunslinger, neutral plane, external rotation and statue of liberty
Breg Genesis Full Shell Walker
The Breg Genesis Walker is the lightest full shell pneumatic walker on the market. It has been computer engineered to provide strength where required while eliminating extra weight. Similar to popular athletic shoes, the Genesis Walker uses a dynamic air chamber in the heel of the tread which actively absorbs the shock of the heel strike and allows for a more comfortable walking experience.
Common Examples of Use
- Ankle sprains and strains
- Forefoot sprains
- Stable foot fractures
- Distal tibial fractures
- Built-in air pump
- Durable hard shell design
- Trim-able shell
- Narrow heel width
- Dynamic air stride technology
- Dual air chambers
- Scalloped no-slip tread
Sizes: xs, s, m, l, xl
For more information on the Breg Genesis Full Shell Walker click here.
Breg T-Scope Hip Brace
Developed in conjunction with industry-leading physicians specializing in injuries, instabilities, and arthroscopic surgery of the hip, the T Scope Hip brace incorporates Breg's premium and time-tested technologies. It features Breg's telescoping design for a fast, universal fit; the patented T Scope Range-of-Motion hinge with quick-adjusting stops; a "Quick Lock" to lock out brace positions with the push of a button; and a unique waist compression lacing system that gives patients an easy "one-handed pull" to provide an intimate fit and offer additional back support.
Padding throughout the brace, and thoughtful details, like cushioned hand protection when using crutches and easy to use features, help ensure patient compliance.
Available in small and standard sizes. For more information on the Breg T-Scope HIp Brace click here.