Cooling and heating are among the most commonly used treatments in orthopedics. The Vital Wrap System’s unique combination of heat, cold, and compression therapies provides drug-free pain relief for a variety of acute injuries.
Only the VitalWear wrap allows for cooling treatment for the initial acute inflammatory response and then for heating treatment of the long term chronic recovery from the initial inflammatory response. All other units supply coolness or heat, but not both.
- Temperature between 40°F and 105°F
- Greater fluid management to the injured area
- Minimizes tissue damage and scarring, reduce pain and discomfort, and limit dependency on pain medication
- Variable and rapidly changeable temperature control
- Safe and effective for both the professional practitioner and the individual user
- A portable therapy system
- Convenient, easy to apply
- Applications for the treatment of chronic pain or injury to the back, knee, hip, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder, elbow, chest, breast, face and jaw, head, neck, and other areas of the body